2015 Fitness Studio Operating & Financial
Never before in the history of the fitness industry has a study been produced that measures the baseline operating and financial metrics of fitness studios - the fastest growing segment of the fitness facility industry.
According to independent research, there are now over 100,000 fitness studios in North America, encompassing a variety of fitness disciplines including personal training, group exercise, Hi Intensity Interval Training, indoor cycling, yoga, Pilates, martial arts, and others.
Among the more interesting findings in this report:
- The impact of ClassPass, Groupon, and LivingSocial
- How much studios pay front-line staff
- How studio owners compensate themselves
- Measuring profitability on a per square foot basis
- The importance of space utilization for revenue growth
- Average Retention/Attrition rates
- Understanding the pricing matrix based on studio size
- Essential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Where studios are spending their money
The 2015 Fitness Studio Operating & Financial Benchmarking Report captures data from a critical mass of fitness studios of all types. The results have been tabulated and segmented by studio discipline, square footage, and geography.
Want more industry leading market research?
All research reports ($700 in value) INCLUDED with membership!
$229/yr (equivalent of $19/month)